International Student and Scholar Services
Lost or Stolen Documents
Replacement of passport
Contact your Consulate in the U.S. and file a report with St. Cloud Police Department.
Please note that the visa stamp cannot be replaced. See “Replace visa” section.
Replacement of Employment Authorization Document card
- Complete the I-765 form requesting “replacement of EAD.”
- Include a $410 check or money order payable to "U.S. Department of Homeland Security."
- Include a recent copy of I-20. Contact Center for International Studies for a new endorsement.
- Provide copies of passport (biographical pages and expiration date) and I-94 card (front and back).
- Include two photographs as per USCIS instructions.
- Provide copies of any previously issued EAD cards.
- Mail all application materials (a check list is included with the application package) to:United States Citizenship and Immigration ServicesPO Box 21281Phoenix, AZ 85036
- It may take up to 3 months to receive a new EAD card.
Replacement of I-20 or DS-2019
Meet with a Center for International Studies advisor to have a new one prepared.
Replacement of F1/J1 visa
U.S. entry visas cannot be replaced in the United States. You will have to request a new entry visa from a U.S. Consulate abroad, the next time you leave the United States.