International Student and Scholar Services

Lost or Stolen Documents

Replacement of passport

Contact your Consulate in the U.S. and file a report with St. Cloud Police Department.

Please note that the visa stamp cannot be replaced. See “Replace visa” section.  

Replacement of Employment Authorization Document card

  • Complete the I-765 form requesting “replacement of EAD.”
  • Include a $410 check or money order payable to "U.S. Department of Homeland Security."
  • Include a recent copy of I-20. Contact Center for International Studies for a new endorsement.
  • Provide copies of passport (biographical pages and expiration date) and I-94 card (front and back).
  • Include two photographs as per USCIS instructions.
  • Provide copies of any previously issued EAD cards.
  • Mail all application materials (a check list is included with the application package) to:
    United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
    PO Box 21281
    Phoenix, AZ 85036
  • It may take up to 3 months to receive a new EAD card.

Replacement of I-20 or DS-2019

Meet with a Center for International Studies advisor to have a new one prepared.

Replacement of F1/J1 visa

U.S. entry visas cannot be replaced in the United States. You will have to request a new entry visa from a U.S. Consulate abroad, the next time you leave the United States. 

Connect with SCSU