International Student and Scholar Services
There are different course requirements for Semester at St. Cloud State students depending on their level of study while visiting St. Cloud State:
- Students studying in IEC: Required to be enrolled full-time in language courses
- Students studying undergraduate courses: Required to be enrolled in 12 credits
- Students studying graduate courses: Required to be enrolled in 6 credits
- Students are not eligible to enroll in online courses
The below programs are unavailable to Semester at St. Cloud State students:
- Athletic Training/Kinesiology
- Radiologic Technology
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Recreation and Sports Management
- MBA (Graduate level - varies per partner)
St. Cloud State can host graduate level students; however, the course options and programs available depend on program and department. Please contact us if you have a graduate level student interested.
If students are required to take the English Placement exam, they may be recommended to take English for Academic Purpose (EAP) courses. We encourage these courses to help with success in the classroom. This will impact the number of content courses students can take at St. Cloud State. Information regarding EAP courses can be found here.
Students are assigned an Academic Advisor after acceptance based on their program of study. The Academic Advisor will assist with course registration prior to arrival and during orientation.