Human Resources

Personal Leave for Administrators/MSUAASF

Requests for time off (sick leave, personal days) must be made through the Employee Home.

If an employee is going to be out for an extended period of time because of illness or surgery, contact Human Resources for important insurance information prior to the dates absent or as soon as possible in an emergency situation.

For specific concerns/questions, see collective bargaining agreement or contact Human Resources.

Quick Links

Contact Information
(320) 308-3203

I've been injured

Connect with SCSU