Online Tuition Waiver System
All applications for tuition waiver are submitted online.
Log in with your StarID to the Online Tuition Waiver System at: https://eservices.minnstate.edu/tw/waiver/summary.do?campusid=073.
Things To Remember
- Always click on 'Logout' (in the upper right corner) to ensure that no one else can access your records!
- Tuition waiver deadline is 10 days after the course begins. Waivers entered after that date will not be processed.
- Check back in the Tuition Waiver System to see when the waiver is processed by HR. You will NOT receive a hard copy confirmation.
- Tuition waiver eligibility is based on the academic year (fall, spring, summer). Eligibility starts over in the fall, and unused previous academic year credits are not carried forward.
- Make sure you or your dependent check billing information to ensure your tuition waiver gets processed in a timely manner.
- You can make the following changes to tuition waivers: 1. Change in level (undergraduate, graduate, doctoral) and 2. change in the number of credits. These changes can be made at any time (before HR processes it, or after). Human Resources will be alerted of changes made to Tuition Waivers. If there are changes that need to be made other than level or number of credits, the tuition waiver must be canceled and re-entered.
- It is important that the number of credits requested equals the number of credits taken. In other words, if you request 12 credits, and only use 9, please go back in to the tuition waiver system and make the change.