Office of Clinical Experiences (OCE)
About the Office of Clinical Experiences
"We Unleash Learning"
The mission of the Office of Clinical Experiences (OCE) is to secure quality field experience and student teaching placements for teacher candidates in the College of Education and Learning Design, in preparation for their roles as future educators.
Licensure Areas at St. Cloud State University
The College of Education and Learning Design, at St. Cloud State University, prepares teacher candidates in 23 licensure areas. The Office of Clinical Experiences (OCE) is specifically responsible for providing approximately 850 teacher candidates per semester with over 1,000 field and student teaching placements, in partnership with area school districts.
- Academic Behavior Strategist (ABS, Special Education)
- Chinese as a Foreign Language
- Communication Arts & Literature
- Developmental Disabilities (graduate level)
- Early Childhood Education
- Early Childhood Special Education (graduate level)
- Earth & Space Science
- Elementary Education
- Emotional Behavioral Disorders (graduate level)
- English as A Second Language
- Health & Physical Education
- Information Media (graduate level)
- Learning Disabilities (graduate level)
- Life Science
- Social Studies
- Technology Education
Additional Information and resources for students completing Field Experience.
Find out more information about the Minnesota Teacher Licensure Exam.