In the study of Emotional/Behavioral Disorders, you will examine methods and interventions for preschool to high school students with moderate to severe emotional and behavioral disorders. You will be introduced to the effects of psychological drugs on students thinking and behavior as well as to the principals of drug therapy for students with emotional and behavioral disorders. You must have a teaching license to gain admission into this graduate certificate program.
- Includes an internship with secondary school students with emotional and behavioral disorders.
- Students admitted for fall, spring and summer terms.
- Can be taken as a student guest by students who only need one or two classes to meet the licensure requirements.
- Meets the education requirements to seek Minnesota licensure upon completion.
- The Learning Disability Summer Reading and Math Camp helps improve skills for more than 200 students in K-8.
- Accredited by the Council for Exceptional Children
- Membership in Association for Advancing Quality in Educator Preparation (AAQEP)
- Elementary teacher
- High school teacher
- Special education teacher
- Education specialist
Connect With Us
School of Graduate Studies
St. Cloud State University