The Autism certificate program will provide you with advanced specialized training to work with early childhood children through high school students with autism spectrum disorders. You will develop advanced professional educational opportunities while expanding your professional knowledge and expertise. You must have a teaching license to gain admission into this graduate certificate program.
- Designed for professionals in a variety of fields who work with young clients on the autism spectrum
- Consists of three core courses offered consecutively during the summer
- Can be completed in one summer
- Offered jointly by the departments of Communication Sciences and Disorders, Counseling and Community Psychology and the Special Education
- The program does not lead to licensure, which can be sought through the Autism Spectrum Disorders Graduate Certificate Program.
- St. Cloud State University offers a special education master's degree and six graduate certificates in special education
- Social worker
- Special education teacher
- Speech-language pathologist
Connect With Us
School of Graduate Studies (facebook)
St. Cloud State University (twitter)