Explore Careers and Majors
Are you confused about a career or academic major? We can help.
- Email us to ask a career question, send materials to be reviewed, or get help with our resources.
- Schedule an appointment with a career counselor for in-depth questions or if you are struggling with your major or career choice.
- Tips for new entering students or their friends and family.
- Take COLL 111 Career Planning a two-credit course that guides you through self-assessment, career research, decision-making and career preparation. View a sample syllabus (PDF).
- Use our Four-Year Planning Guide. Review the suggestions and then develop your own path to make the most out of your academic, personal and professional growth.
- Find a career coach. Minnesota Career Development Association maintains a list of Minnesota career counselors and coaches.
- Exploring graduate school? The decision to attend graduate school can be exciting and overwhelming. Our resources will help you choose a program and know what to consider.