We understand that getting career information to students in a space that is relevant and convenient for them is a powerful option! We want to make partnering with you to meet your career presentation needs just as practical. We have resources to meet all your needs.
We'll come to you, no matter how your class meets!
Our team understands that needs in the higher education classroom have changed. We are happy to partner with faculty to provide presentations on a variety topics, of varying lengths, and in modalities that fit the scope of today’s classroom.
- Fill out our presentation request form below to let us know about your upcoming needs.
- Check out our recorded presentation list. Email Dr. Tammison Smith at email@example.com for the link to embed into your D2L shell.
...Or bring your class to us!
You are also welcome to bring your students to the Career Center for a class session. It is a great opportunity for students to not only engage in the presentation, but learn about the Center and the services we offer.
Are your students wondering about the Career Center?
- Doodly Video (introduces the Career Center and the services offered)
- How does the Career Center Help Students? (describes what the Career Center does)
- Congrats Grads! (describes the purpose of the post-grad survey)
Are your students looking for help with career development?
- Interests, Skills, Values: Beginning your career & major planning journey (this is a workshop for students to help them make career and major decisions)
- Selling Your Study Abroad Experience: Let's talk about unpacking (this helps students put their study abroad experience into a resume, as well as how to talk about it during an interview)
Are your students needing help with Handshake?
Are your students needing help with skills like resume writing, interviewing, or using LinkedIn?
- Resume Writing for Your New Job
- Cover Letter Writing: Always attach a cover letter
- LinkedIn Profile Tips
- Finding and Getting Jobs with LinkedIn
- Interviewing Basics
- Interviewing: Skills to get the job you want
- Job Searching for Accounting Students
- Job Searching: Skills to get the job you want
- Virtual Job Fairs: Prepare to be amazing
- Virtual Networking
Do you have a graduate student looking for help job searching or writing a resume?
- Graduate Resume Writing
- Graduate Job Search
Presentation Request Form
After submitting your request, a staff member will contact you within two business days to make arrangements and confirm. If you have questions about completing this form, contact us at 320-308-2151 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Forms should be submitted two weeks prior to the date that is requested.