Name Changes

Legal name change

Preferred name change

Address Change

To view or update your DiplomaLocal, or Permanent address:

  1. Log in to eServices with your StarID and Password. 
  2. Click on Account Management and then Name and Address Info.
  3. Click Edit under Diploma, Local, or Permanent address, then type in your address information and click Submit.

Updates can only be made once per day. Current and former MN State System staff and faculty should contact Human Resources for local and permanent address updates. 

Please contact Records and Registration if you are unable to update your address online.

Connect with SCSU