Show the world what you can do.
Develop your capacities to support the health and welfare of our current and future ecological systems and build a sustainable planet.
Through your experiences in the Environmental Sustainability track you will:
- Identify critical environmental justice issues in a global context.
- Understand the role of environmental sustainability in promoting social justice issues.
- Apply critical thinking skills to provide sustainable solutions for building sustainable communities.
- Analyze available data and information toward creating sustainable solutions for desired future conditions.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of various sustainability practices in addressing important issues such as climate change.
Sample Courses and Co-Curricular experiences:
- Environmental Planning (CMTY 452)
- Geography of Outdoor Recreation (GEOG 393)
- Conservation Psychology (PSY 228)
- Society and the Environment (ETS 375)
- Into the Wild Student Organization
- Environmental Engineering Club
- St. Cloud State University Community Garden
- Hydrology Internship
- MN Department of Natural Resources