Show the world what you can do.
Cultivate your active participation and leadership in public life and desire to create positive change.
Through your experiences in the Civic Engagement track you will:
- Understand the reciprocal nature of addressing community and public goals.
- Develop and cultivate your civic identity, understanding that it is a process.
- Advocate for community and public change.
- Develop cultural competence and appreciation for diversity.
- Communicate effectively across varied community and organizational structures and environments.
Quality Assurance Team
- Marla Kanengieter, Professor, Judy C. Pearson Department of Communication Studies
- Beth Knutson-Kolodzne, Associate Director, Department of Campus Involvement
- Dr. Eddah Mutua, Professor of Communications Studies
- Laura Finch, Professor, Kinesiology