Show the world what you can do.
Tap your desire to create, invent, and determine your own economic future, as you develop innovative solutions to problems big and small.
Through your experiences in the Entrepreneurship track you will:
- Identify potential problems based on strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Generate and implement solutions based on analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Identify and weigh risks involved in a variety of potential solutions.
- Employ effective communication practices and instill confidence with a diverse audience.
- Provide evidence of ethical and data-driven decision making.
- Matt Vorell, Communication Studies
Quality Assurance Team
- Matthew Vorell, Professor, Judy C. Pearson Department of Communication Studies
- Jackie Bauer, Assistant Director, Career Center