Herberger Business School Internship Program
Qualifications for an HBS Internship
To be eligible for an internship course, IA students must meet the following qualifications:
- 12 MSIA graduate credit completed
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be in good academic standing; must not be on probation
In addition, the employment position needs to meet the following:
- Pay: Minimum wage or higher (unless interning at a nonprofit or government agency)
- Length: Minimum of 12 weeks during Fall or Spring (or 10 weeks during Summer)
- Duties: Significant number of duties that are directly related to Information Assurance (IA); for example, a help desk position does not qualify for an IA internship because the duties are not significant enough to qualify as credit for a graduate-level course.
IMPORTANT: If you are applying for an internship position at a company for which you are already (or have been) employed part- or full-time, you must review and follow the “Current Position Policy” information.