Financing Your Education
Affordable, Global Graduate Education
Take into consideration these financials when planning your graduate education at St. Cloud State:
- Graduate tuition rates include a standard in-state rate for Minnesota residents and those with reciprocity^, a standard Midwest Compact rate, a standard non-resident rate as well as several market-based rates (MBA, MEM/EMEM, ACR, MTQ, RAS and doctoral programs). Online courses, off-site and ITV courses are offered at differential tuition rates.
- Student fees are charged per credit and may vary by program. All graduate students pay a flat fee for the SCSU Medical Clinic each term.
- Online students living outside of Minnesota may request a partial refund of student fees.
- Most full-time students enroll in 8-12 graduate credits each semester.
- Health insurance is required for all F-1 and J-1 students and scholars at St. Cloud State University.
^Reciprocal tuition agreements apply for students from North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Manitoba. Residents of those states and provinces are eligible to pay home-resident tuition rates when attending St. Cloud State University. To be eligible, students must complete a reciprocity application, approved by their home state or province, prior to registration. Reciprocity does not apply to market-rate tuition programs (MBA, MEM/EMEM, ACR, MTQ, RAS and doctoral programs).