Educational Leadership and Higher Education
Your degree provides the knowledge that empowers you to pursue your dreams, achieve rewarding careers, and make a better life for you and your family. It provides you with a competitive edge when seeking employment opportunities around the world.
Whether you are seeking to further your career, develop new skills, or enrich your knowledge, you'll be prepared for a lifetime of career opportunities.
Our students and graduates build successful careers and are highly employable. They are prepared for their first leadership position as well as future advancement opportunities that lead to long-term career success. View St. Cloud State's Post-Graduation Outcomes and statistics at a glance.
- Employment of postsecondary education administrators is expected to grow by 8 percent from 2020 to 2030.*
- Employment of elementary, middle and high school principals is projected to grow by 8 percent from 2020 to 2030.**
- 2021 median pay for postsecondary education administrators is $96,910.*
- 2020 median pay for elementary, middle and high school principals is $98,420 per year.**
- 26.6% of employers reported they will hire graduates from the Class of 2022.***
Top Skills Sought
According to ***NACE, these are the top skills employers look for when they look at your resume.
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong work ethic
- Analytical/quantitative skills
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Technical skills
Search on and off-campus employment opportunities and view career resources.
Higher Ed Jobs
Find career opportunities as a college or university leader.