Department of Campus Involvement
The Department of Campus Involvement is located on the main floor of Atwood Memorial Center, Room 134 and is the hub for student involvement on campus. Through its programs and services, Campus Involvement serves students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community and works to build a vibrant campus community.
The Department of Campus Involvement engages students in transformational experiences that impact individual and community success.
- The staff of Campus Involvement will collectively serve as an effective organization that is balanced, adaptable, responsive, creative, cutting edge, and well trained and prepared with a focus on student development and co-curricular learning.
- The Department of Campus Involvement will provide a nurturing environment that is positive, safe, supportive, challenging, and inclusive. It will be known for excellence in providing cultural, social, intellectual and recreational programs and services to enhance the educational experience and promote understanding of cultural diversity.
- The Department of Campus Involvement will be recognized as a top-notch Student Activities program, including expertise in large-scale programming, event planning, student development, and student services that create a welcoming environment reflective of the changing needs of the campus community.
- The Department of Campus Involvement will use a budget development and decision-making model that prioritizes student benefit and improvement of programs and services.
- The Department of Campus Involvement will build its comprehensive, long-range program plan to stay current and responsive to the changing needs of students and the campus community.