Veterans Resource Center
Now that you have decided to attend St. Cloud State, there are some key personnel that will be able to assist you with obtaining your education benefits.
A great place to start your process is the Veterans Resource Center located in Administrative Services 100. The center is intended to provide a welcoming environment for veterans, current service members and their families on campus. The center provides a one-stop for information and resources pertaining to your military benefits, including referrals to outside veteran agencies, and provides an ideal space for networking and connecting with other military affiliated students on campus.
- For additional financial assistance regarding employment, student veteran emergency financial fund, and General Support - please contact the Veterans Resource Center.
- For assistance with GI Bill® enrollment certifications, contact the VA Certifying Official.
- For specialized assistance with financial aid, including a special condition due to no longer being employed full time with the military or having an income reduction from the previous year,contact Financial Aid.
- For assistance with FTA payments, contact Business Services.
- For assistance with eligibility and application processes for all education benefits, contact the MDVA Regional Coordinator.