- Some departments have limitations on who may enter overrides, so faculty members must verify within his/her own department his/her ability to enter the overrides.
- Faculty may enter the overrides only for courses for which they are the assigned instructor.
- Faculty may enter six types of overrides:
- 000003 = not a valid course add date (late add approval)
- 000012 = course requires special permission
- 000013 = full course
- 000017 = co-requisite courses must be taken concurrently
- 000042 = course is part of a group that is full
- 000058 = test score or prerequisite course is required
Directions for Entering Overrides
Overrides are entered through the Online Registration System.
- Access the eServices System
- Click on the Faculty drop down menu in the upper left hand corner
- Click on Faculty Overrides
- Enter the Student ID
- Select the Year/Term from the drop down menu
- Select the Edit Code from the drop down menu
- Select the Course ID from the drop down menu
- Click on Process
- If you are having difficulty with the process, please call 308-4063 or 320-2168 for assistance.