Entering Grades Online
- Grades for Fall Semester 2014 may be entered during the following time periods:
- 7 calendar days prior to the end date of the course
- Grading Deadline for all Fall Semester 2014 courses - December 26, 2014 at 11:59pm
- Go to eServices Sign In
- Enter your Login (NOT your SSN) and your Password.
- Login ID: (StarID)
- Click on the "Login" button.
- Click on the "Class Management" link on the left side.
- If a term displays other than the current term of grade entry, Click on the "Change Semester" link.
- Click on "Grade & LDA Entry". A list of courses for which you are listed as the instructor will appear.
- Review the “Grading Status” column. For those courses which display the message, “Grading is Open for Posting”, click on “Go” in the “Enter Grades & LDA/View Roster” column.
Note: If the message, “Grading is Open for Posting” does NOT appear in the Grading Status column and your course should be open for grading, please contact the Office of Records and Registration via firstname.lastname@example.org as we may not have received an accurate end date for your course.
- The Class Roster will display. Select the student(s) by selecting the checkbox next to the student name. To select all students registered for the course, click on the checkbox next to “Select All”.
- Did the student attend/participate in your class?
Important Note: By default, the “Completed Term" option is selected for all students registered for the course.
- Yes - Completed Term: Enter the grade and grade shade in the appropriate columns (grad shading is optional)
- Partial - Stopped attending: Enter the Last date of Attendance (LDA) - No grade entry is required. A grade of F will automatically be assigned.
- No - "Never Attended": Select this option for students who never attended or participated in your course. No grade of last date of attendance entry is required. The grade of FN will automatically be assigned.
Grades of F and U : In order to comply with federal regulations pertaining to attendance verification for financial aid, Grades of F and U will require the entry of a last date of attendance/participation.
- Click on the “Post Final Grades”.
- After reviewing your grade entry for accuracy, enter your Password associated with your StarID.
- A Confirmation page will display. Students will be able to view their grade(s) immediately after the grades have been posted.
- Grades may only be entered once per year term via the web. Changes and/or corrections to posted grades need to be submitted to the Office of Records and Registration (AS-118) via the Online Grade Change Application.
- Click on “Return to Course List” to repeat the grade entry process for other courses.
Reminder: If a student does not appear on your class list, they are not successfully registered in your class.