Apply Early - Avoid Disappointment.
Start early as it takes time to acquire documents necessary to complete your application.
Follow the checklist on the right to successfully complete your application. It is very important to read the details as they apply to you.
- Examinations that may be required of you are administered through the St. Cloud State Testing Center.
- Read some helpful tips on how to secure strong recommendations.
- Additional application materials may be required by your chosen program.
Online Admissions Application!
Features that allow the application process to speed along include:
- Upload unofficial transcripts.
- Unofficial documents will be used for the admission review process. If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
- Upload your statement of intent, resume, and a writing sample (if required).
- Applicants may also submit unofficial copies of GRE/GMAT scores, TOEFL/IELTS/PTE and International transcript evaluations (if required) for the review process.
- If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
- Through an online system, request your recommenders to submit an online recommendation form.
- You can work on completion of your application in multiple sessions if you choose. Just log back in!
- Pay the application fee online through a credit card. Or submit online and send a check via postal mail.
- By logging back into your application account you can track if an online recommendation has been submitted and send a reminder if needed.
- You can also log back into your application account to check if specific application materials have been received or are still required.
Once your application is complete and all application materials are received, the School of Graduate Studies begins the evaluation process.
- Non-degree seeking (Student Guests): $20.00
- Course work leading to licensure: $20.00
- Graduate certificate: $40.00
- Master-level graduate program: $40.00
- Doctoral program: $55.00
Fees are non-refundable and are in compliance with MnSCU policies.
Application Fee Duration
- The admission application fee is applicable for one year from the initial desired term of enrollment. An applicant has one year from the desired term of enrollment indicated on the admissions application to submit all requested application materials. If materials are not received within the time period, the applicant must reapply and pay a new application fee.
- An applicant denied admission or placed on a wait list must reapply and pay the application fee for each term admission consideration is sought.