Department of Residential Life
Apply to live on-campus
Current SCSU Student
15% Rate Reduction for 2023-2024 Academic year
Sign-up to live on campus before January 31, 2023 (and make a $200 pre-payment by March 31, 2023) and receive free housing this summer.
We know that living on campus is the BEST option for Huskies and we want everyone to have the opportunity to experience community living at its best.
With a 15% rate reduction your monthly all-inclusive cost (cost (depending upon the location/room type you choose) will range between $392-$535. And, if you sign-up to live on campus before Jan. 31, 2023 (see details above) you will receive free summer housing (2023).
Don’t delay! The best way to ensure you get your top housing pick is to sign-up early.
HOW TO APPLY FOR HOUSING HOUSING APPLICATION
2023-2024 Housing Rates 2023-2024 MEAL PLANS
Campus Conveniences & Amenities
- Exclusive upper-division housing options in Stateview Apartments and Stearns Hall
- Select from more than 300 single rooms for additional privacy and space
- Apply to be a Community Advisor (if selected, receive free room and board)
- Free laundry
- Secure package delivery
- Secure high speed wireless access & secure wired access for gamers
- Card-controlled building access
- Supportive staff and Campus Safety presence
- Front Desk service with free equipment checkout
- Optional meal plans with a variety of choices to meet your needs
- Year Round Housing (including breaks and summer)
- Payment plans available including an option with four easy installments per semester
Selecting a Roommate:
Current students that wish to select a specific roommate should complete their application/select their room at the same time. For example, student A would pick Hill Hall 402-1 and student B would select 402-2. For questions or more information about roommate requests contact Residential Life.