Department of Residential Life
Housing Application Instructions
Step-by-step instructions for a filling out the SCSU Housing Application:
- Log into e-Services, click on “Housing and Dining” on the left tool bar.
- You directed to log in. Enter in your StarID (letter number combination) and password.
- Select “Housing Application” and select your term. To request an exemption, click on "Application Forms" and select the exemption form.
- Click Apply.
- Select “Start Your Husky Experience with Us!” and follow the prompts.
- Your application will be complete once you:
- Submit your parent/family signed contract (under 18 only).
- Make your $200 prepayment.
All room reservations are first come, first served by the application completion date.
If you are unable to complete the $200 prepayment and are experiencing financial hardship we have other options for you.
- Follow steps 1 & 2 from above.
- Click on "Application Forms".
- Select the "Prepayment Postponement Application".
Our staff will review your request and respond via email.
Difficulty signing in? Visit the StarID website to activate your StarID, change your password and the like. For StarID support, email email@example.com or call (320) 308-7000.