Haven’t registered yet for Spring 2017?
Stop by one of our Registration Stations to speak with staff from Advising, Financial Aid and the Business Office to help you get enrolled.
- 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Dec. 1, Centennial Hall, second floor lobby
- 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Dec. 2, Garvey Commons
- 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Dec. 6, Atwood Memorial Center, main floor
- 4:30-7:30 p.m., Dec. 6, Miller Center Atrium, main floor
The following offices will be open for walk-in advising from 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Dec. 6-9.
- Advising and Student Transitions, Centennial Hall 366
- Multicultural Academic Support Center, Centennial Hall 221
- Business Advising Center, Centennial Hall 229
All students who have been accepted for admission for the coming term, as well as all students who have attended St. Cloud State University since Fall 1973, may use the eServices System.
New freshmen and new transfer students will receive registration information by mail prior to the beginning of the semester.
To comply with federal and state regulatory requirements St. Cloud State University will not enroll students who are planning to study online while maintaining physical presence in Massachusetts.