Not registered for Summer or Fall 2017?
Staff members from the Advising and Financial Aid offices can help you enroll. Stop by a Registration Station.
- 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Monday April 3, Location TBD
- 4-6 p.m. Tuesday, April 4, Miller Center atrium (library main floor)
- 4-6 p.m. Wednesday, April 5, Miller Center atrium
- 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Thursday, April 6, Location TBD
- 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Monday April 10, Location TBD
- 4-6 p.m. Tuesday, April 11, Miller Center atrium
- 4-6 p.m. Wednesday, April 12, Miller Center atrium
- 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Thursday, April 13, Location TBD
Walk-in advising 9 a.m.-4 p.m. in these offices
- Advising and Student Transitions, Centennial Hall 366
- Multicultural Academic Support Center, Centennial Hall 221
- Business Advising Center, Centennial Hall 229
New freshmen and new transfer students will receive registration information by mail prior to the beginning of the semester.
To comply with federal and state regulatory requirements St. Cloud State University will not enroll students who are planning to study online while maintaining physical presence in Massachusetts.