- 18 credits
- Eligibility: ECON 205 and ECON 206 with a grade of "C" or better and acceptance into a major program
- Electives (12 credits): 400 level ECON courses or one of ECON 350 or ECON 360
- The minor in economics offers students flexibility in designing their minor program to complement any major program
- Apply for our Minor by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nankai University Binhai College 3+2 Program
Nankai University Binhai College students complete three years of undergraduate course work in China; then earn a Master of Science degree in Applied Economics through St. Cloud State.