From predicting growth to developing business strategies the Data Analytics program prepares you to use data securely, identify techniques to make accurate predictions and present your results to coworkers. You’ll work hands-on with cutting-edge software to manipulate large data sets to open job opportunities in business intelligence, data management and data warehousing as you seek to develop your career in a growing industry.
Certificate can be earned through the completion of five courses:
Course offerings by term.
||IS 534, IA 658
||STAT 615, ECON 670
For more information, please email Dr. Kenneth Rebeck, program director.
- Designed for working professionals.
- Complete the certificate in one year by taking two courses in both fall and spring and one course in early summer.
- Students have conducted data analytics projects for Stearns County Jail Administration, Stearns County Community Corrections, St. Cloud School District and the St. Cloud State Office of Strategy, Planning and Effectiveness.
- Students work with state-of-the-art software including the Unix/Linux operating system, IBM SPSS Modeler, SAS Enterprise Miner, Tableau, SAS, R and JMP Pro, among others.
- An interdisciplinary program, Data Analytics combines skills from economics, statistics, information systems and information assurance.
- Husky Data Analytics Association
Connect With Us
School of Graduate Studies
St. Cloud State University