Our facilities host scholarly and social collaboration.
- Atwood Memorial Center: Home to dining and recreation facilities, meeting rooms, an art gallery, theatre, offices, computer labs, two banks, a copy center and a convenience store.
- ISELF: Opening in 2013, the Integrated Science and Engineering Laboratory Facility is the newest collaborative space for research and learning.
- Bookstore: Your textbook and school supplies headquarters is housed in Centennial Hall.
- Kiehle Visual Arts Center: Located on the Mississippi River, Kiehle has studio art space, classrooms and a public art gallery.
- Library: The James W. Miller Learning Resources Center has hundreds of computers, a high-tech auditorium, seven electronic classrooms, sixteen student study rooms and a coffee shop.
- Performing Arts Center: Students learn and perform in the main theatre, studio theatre, recital hall, rehearsal hall and private practice studios.
- Sports and Recreation Facilities: Get active with our climbing wall, challenge course, fitness center, two pools, two Olympic-sized ice rinks, gymnasiums, tennis courts, racquet ball courts and more. The outdoor turf at Husky Stadium is used in cold weather thanks to an inflatable dome.
To reserve facilities:
- Visit the university's Camps, Conferences & Events web site