Students who seek the Insurance Specialization prepare for work in the insurance industry and insurance-related areas such as human resources, risk management and financial planning. You'll learn the theories and practices involved in property and liability insurance, social insurance, life and health insurance, risk management and employee benefits and group insurance. You'll acquire skills that are in growing demand in the accounting, information and medical fields.
- Latest tools and technology are available in the recently remodeled Centennial Hall building on campus.
- Centralized advising, career guidance and counseling services give you easily accessed support.
- Five courses (15 credits) required.
- 45 years of accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and AACSB International.
- Professors think and work locally and globally to provide the widest perspective on issues related to insurance.
- University accreditation by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Claims adjuster
- Insurance broker/sales
- Financial planner
- Human resources
- Risk manager
- Medical insurance
Connect With Us
Herberger Business School (facebook)
Herberger Business School Students/Alumni (linkedin)