This program is not accepting applications for the 2023-24 school year.
The evolution of instructional technology continues to move toward digital learning. There are fast-changing needs across all levels of learning and workplace learning. Instructional Technology will help you to pursue a career in instructional and human performance technology in diverse contexts.
Your courses will prepare you for tasks related to problem analysis, design and build of the instructional system, and evaluation for traditional and digital learning.
- STEM program designated by U.S. federal government
- Designed to accommodate part-time and full-time students.
- Offered on campus or synchronously online through distance technology.
- Courses offered during the evening hours during the school year — most courses offered during the summer session.
- Students apply their training to fields where instructional design is applied to practical problems through an internship.
- Six scholarships for graduate work in information media offered.
- Assistantships available for full-time students.
- Performance Improvement Specialist
- Instructional Designer
- Multimedia Developer
- Performance Evaluator
- Curriculum Developer
- Corporate Trainer
Connect With Us
School of Graduate Studies
St. Cloud State University