The Educational Leadership and Technology program will help you to advance your career by giving you the skills necessary to increase the application of technology in your classroom, training environment or other workplaces.
You will work directly with a wide variety of technologies to develop projects that demonstrate your ability to fully integrate technology into your chosen field.
- Designed to accommodate part-time and full-time students.
- All courses offered during the evening hours during the school year — most courses offered during summer sessions.
- All courses are available online for working professionals seeking to enhance their career.
- Six scholarships for graduate work in information media offered.
- Assistantships available for full-time students.
- The Department of Teacher Development offers three graduate certificates — Technology Integration, Library Media Specialist and Reading Teacher K-12.
- Technology Integrationist
- Technology Coordinator
- Instructional Designer
- Distributed Learning Coordinator
- Master Teacher
Connect With Us
School of Graduate Studies
St. Cloud State University