You will gain the skills necessary to increase the application of technology in your classroom, training environment or other workplaces.
You will work directly with a wide variety of technologies to develop projects that demonstrate your ability to fully integrate technology into your chosen field.
Teachers who earn the certificate are recognized as leaders in the successful incorporation of technology into the classroom environment. Other professionals find value in the hands-on technology opportunities offered by the certificate program.
- Designed for full-time or part-time students
- courses are offered in the evening during during the academic year and during the day in summer
- Offered on campus or synchronously online through distance technology
- All the certificate courses may be applied to any of the Technology Integration master’s degree programs
The Department of Teacher Development offers three active graduate certificates: Technology Integration, Library Media Specialist and Reading Teacher K-12. (We are not taking applications at this time for: Instructional Technology, Instructional Design nor Design for E-Learning)
- Technology integrationist
- Technology coordinator
- Instructional designer
- Distributed learning coordinator
- Master teacher
Connect With Us
School of Graduate Studies
St. Cloud State University