THIS PROGRAM IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR ADMISSION
This program combines theory and application. You will work directly with technology to develop projects that demonstrate your growing understanding of the role technologies play in the workplace.
As a teacher, trainer or other professional, you will find value in the hands-on technology opportunities in this program. You will gain skills to make yourself recognizable to colleagues and employers and show them you are fluent in the use of computer-related technologies and can effectively use them in your field.
- Offered on campus or synchronously online through distance technology
- 10-12 credit program
- Designed for full-time or part-time students
- Courses are offered in the evening during the academic year and during the day in summer
- Students may start in fall, spring or summer term
- All certificate courses may be applied to the Instructional Design master's degree program
- The Department of Teacher Development offers three active graduate certificates: Technology Integration, Library Media Specialist and Reading Teacher K-12. (We are not taking applications at this time for: Instructional Technology, Instructional Design nor Design for E-Learning)
- Technology integrationist
- Business professional
- Corporate trainer
Connect With Us
School of Graduate Studies (facebook)
St. Cloud State University (twitter)