Department of Ethnic, Gender and Women's Studies
As an Ethnic and Women’s Studies student, learning extends beyond the traditional classroom. Our department offers a variety of opportunities that allow you to continue your educational growth in your areas of interest.
- Gain marketable skills for careers in business, social service, public service, media, education, health and law
- Earn class credit and build up your resume when you participate in an internship
- Travel the world and learn about different cultures and people through our education abroad opportunities
- Gain valuable leadership skills when you participate in a student organization
- Contribute to the The Slaves Who Made Minnesota online database
- Write for the Collective Feminism blog, a partnership with the Women's Center