Department of Sports Facilities and Campus Recreation
You can't beat activity to keep your mind and body sharp for tests, assignment, work or performances.
Or maybe you need to reinvigorate your weary muscles or work off a weekend of treats.
Water is a good spot for that. Our aquatics programs include open and lap swim and women's only open swim.
If ice is your favorite form of water, give our skating and hockey rinks a try during open skating.
That's just the beginning of your recreational opportunities at St. Cloud State.
Need to get moving? You have options.
- Outdoor Tennis Courts
- Ice Skating
- Rock Climbing
Need equipment? We've got it.
- Badminton racquets, shuttlecocks and nets
- Basketballs, footballs, soccerballs, volleyballs
- Pickleball, tennis and racquet ball racquets
- Billiards and Table Tennis equipment
- Goggles, Frisbees, jump ropes and cones
Need a place to play? Find your spot here.