Accessing the platform (Faculty and Staff)
- Log on to the D2L course titled “EAB's Navigate Training”
- Most employees are auto-enrolled in the course. If you are not, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Tech ID to be enrolled in the course.
- Select the “Assessments” menu, then "Quizzes," and then complete the "Quiz for Access to Navigate"
- This one question quiz serves as a reminder of FERPA protected information and reviews guidelines for managing access to student data.
- Within 24 hours, you should have access to Navigate
- Note: Faculty teaching courses and serving as faculty advisors should have access the next day. Staff will need to notify our team, along with their business need within the platform, so that access can be manually granted.
Accessing the platform (Students)
- Log into Navigate using your Star ID and password.
- Upon logging in, you'll see your Success Team, including assigned academic advisor, professors of your current classes, and additional support members such as Career Counselors, Financial Aid Advisors, and Residence Hall Directors.
- You'll also see the ability to schedule appointments with a variety of offices, including academic advising, placement testing, and more.
- Note: If you are returning to SCSU after a break in your enrollment, your Navigate access will reactivate after you register for classes.
- If you are unable to log in, please send an email to email@example.com with your name and Tech ID number and a member of our team can assist.