Accessing the platform (Faculty and Staff)
- Log on to the D2L course titled “EAB's Navigate Training”
- Most employees are auto-enrolled in the course. If you are not, please email email@example.com with your Tech ID to be enrolled in the course.
- Select the “Assessments” menu, then "Quizzes," and then complete the "Quiz for Access to Navigate"
- This one question quiz serves as a reminder of FERPA protected information and reviews guidelines for managing access to student data.
- Within 24 hours, you should have access to Navigate
- Note: Faculty teaching courses and serving as faculty advisors should have access the next day. Staff will be contacted by our team to determine their business needs within the platform, so that access can be manually assigned.
- Log into Navigate with your Star ID and password. No separate credentials are needed.
Accessing the platform (Students)
- Log into Navigate using your Star ID and password.
- Upon logging in, you'll see your Success Team, including assigned academic advisor, professors of your current classes, and additional support members such as Career Counselors, Financial Aid Advisors, Residence Hall Directors, and Athletic Coaches.
- You'll also see the ability to schedule appointments with a variety of offices, including academic advising, tutoring, and more.
- Note: If you are returning to SCSU after a break in your enrollment, your Navigate access will reactivate after you register for classes.
- If you are unable to log in, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and Tech ID number and a member of our team can assist.