Students who study in the Real Estate Certificate program gain an introduction to real estate principles, valuation techniques and the laws around leasing, selling, owning and managing real estate. You will learn skills and gain insights in both residential and commercial real estate.
- Courses in the 9 credit certificate program have been approved by the Minnesota Commissioner of Commerce for real estate salesperson pre-license education 90 hours and appraiser trainee pre-license education 60 hours.
- Opportunity to take finance and accounting courses to prepare for success in the program.
- Courses incorporate teaching and learning about the Fair Housing Law, Ethics and Intercultural exercises in project work.
- Herberger Business School is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) at the bachelor’s and master’s degree levels. The Business School has been accredited for more than 45 years.
- St. Cloud State is home to the Minnesota Chair in Real Estate, the first endowed professorship in the state university system.
- Business Honors Program provides opportunities for driven students to engage more closely with like-minded peers and professors.
- Real Estate Agent/Broker
- Property/Building Manager
- Property Management
- Mortgage Specialist
- Real Estate Investment/Development
Connect With Us
Herberger Business School (facebook)
Herberger Business School Students/Alumni (linkedin)