Students who graduate with one of our marketing degrees find themselves at the center of business decisions in local, national and international organizations. That attention quickly positions them to move into executive and community leadership positions as their careers develop. You will complete the core program of the Herberger Business School and develop skills and insight into product planning, professional selling, market research, advertising, promotion, retail, sales management and customer service. You will graduate well prepared to compete for and succeed in high-demand positions in traditional and emerging areas of the marketing discipline.
- 15-credit Professional Selling Specialization program uses the state-of-the-art Northwest Mutual Sales Lab to give you the edge in sales or sales management careers.
- The latest tools and technology are available to you in the technologically advanced Centennial Hall.
- Centralized advising, career guidance and counseling services give you easily accessed support.
- In the Herberger Business School's field experience or internship program, students earn academic credit, real entry-level work experience and they are paid by the sponsor.
- Education abroad opportunities in Spain, England, Germany, Australia, Netherlands and elsewhere that have a business focus.
- Available as a minor to complement other majors.
- Herberger Business School is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) at the bachelor’s and master’s degree levels. The Business School has been accredited for more than 40 years.
- Husky AMA, the student chapter of the American Marketing Association, ranked in the Top 25 at the International Collegiate Conference in 2013 in New Orleans. Judges cited membership, fundraising and the 30 professional development activities that included career skills workshops and community service work.
- Professors in the department work locally and globally, developing fresh marketing. Their results and analysis appears in publications such as Journal of Professional Selling and Sales Management, Marketing Education, Marketing Education Review, Health Marketing Quarterly, Global Journal of International Business Research and South African Journal of Economic & Management Sciences.
- Marketing Coordinator/Manager
- Sales or Customer Service
- Public Relations
- Marketing Strategist/Analyst
- Project Manager
- Retail Manager
- Community Relations
University Facts & Stats
- 95% of marketing graduates employed
- $106 million in scholarships loans and grants
- Tobacco-free campus since 2012
- Among Forbes' "America's Top Colleges"
Connect With Us
Herberger Business School
Herberger Business School Students/Alumni