Our scientific approach to Exercise Science prepares students with the expertise and skills they will need to conduct and interpret exercise assessments in order to develop programs for a variety of healthy populations.
- Students completing the Transfer Pathway in Exercise Science allows completion of a bachelor's degree in two years or a Master of Science in Clinical Exercise Physiology with only one additional year of study after completion of their bachelor's degree at St. Cloud State.
- Graduates are prepared to sit for the industry standard in certification exams through the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) or the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA).
- Human Performance Lab equipped with technology and equipment for primary and advanced study.
- Brand new state of the art strength and conditioning facilities in Halenbeck Hall and the Herb Brooks Hockey Center.
- Prepares students for post graduation admittance into professional programs such as athletic training, physical therapy, occupational therapy, medical school, or physician's assistant, with completion of any additional requirements.
- The Husky Physical Activity and Wellness space is an interdisciplinary space offering an experiential learning opportunities for students to apply their skills and help others achieve their fitness and wellness goals.
- The Center for Health and Wellness Innovation in Eastman Hall offers students the opportunity to gain experience in an interdisciplinary approach to wellness focused on increasing accessibility and reducing barriers to student health and well-being.
- The Center for Health Outcome Policy Research is a partnership with CentraCare Health to work together to develop practical solutions to health challenges in Central Minnesota.
- Healthy Huskies is a diverse group of students educating their peers about healthy habits.
- Physical Education Club
- Sports Management Club
- Cheer Team
- Student Athletic Training Association
- SCSU Officials Club
- Personal trainer
- Health and Wellness Coach
- Exercise physiologist
- Recreation coordinator
- Fitness instructor
Connect With Us
College of Health and Wellness Professions