Clinical exercise physiologists are allied health professionals who use scientific and practical application of exercise for the betterment of health, fitness and quality of life for patients at high risk or living with chronic disease. Our program prepares students to assess, develop and supervise individualized exercise prescriptions for diverse clinical and special populations.
For course descriptions and scheduling information, please contact email@example.com.
- No GRE Requirement!
- Small classes focus on theoretical foundations, practical situations and applied learning in clinicals settings.
- Prepares graduates to sit for the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Clinical Exercise Physiologist Exam.
- Problem-based learning approach exposes students to working in teams, developing creativity and initiative and enhancing written and oral communication skills.
- Elective classes allow students to build a curriculum to meet their personal academic and career goals.
- The Husky Physical Activity and Wellness space is an interdisciplinary space offering an experiential learning opportunities for students to apply their skills and help others achieve their fitness and wellness goals.
- The Center for Health and Wellness Innovation in Eastman Hall offers students the opportunity to gain experience in an interdisciplinary approach to wellness focused on increasing accessibility and reducing barriers to student health and well-being.
- Full- and part-time faculty active in publishing, research, conferences, service and professional leadership at local, national and international levels.
- The Center for Health Outcome Policy Research is a partnership with CentraCare Health to work together to develop practical solutions to health challenges in Central Minnesota.
- Clinical Exercise Physiologist
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation Specialist
- Exercise Oncology Specialist
- Chronic Disease Lifestyle Coach
Connect With Us
School of Graduate Studies
College of Health and Wellness Professions
St. Cloud State University