As an applied behavior analysis minor you’ll take foundational courses you'll need for the fast-paced and growing field of behavior analysis and set the stage to transition to graduate training.
You'll have the opportunity to expand your background in ABA as you join our Student Organization for Behavior Analysts, attend the Minnesota Northland Association for Behavior Analysis (MNABA) conference or participate in faculty-led research project.
- Includes courses needed to sit for the Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) exam
- Behavior analysts in Minnesota earn an average of $67,000 with the BCaBA credential
- Classes are available on campus and online
- Participate in faculty-led research and explore career options within the field
- Faculty and students provide services for local families and children affected by autism spectrum disorders
- Clinical behavior therapist
- Education behavior support specialist
- Intensive behavior therapist
- Residential and vocational specialist
- Behavior analyst