The graduate certificate in Medical Device Regulation offers you foundational courses in regulatory, quality and clinical research for medical devices. Whether you are a working professional or a new graduate looking to enter the industry, you will benefit from learning the role of medical devices, the lifecycle of medical products, the regulatory path to market for medical devices and the ethics, research and analysis that goes into developing new medical devices.
- Designed for working professionals.
- Offered at St. Cloud State at Plymouth and serves remote students via Adobe Connect's synchronous link to all lectures.
- Pairs well with an undergraduate degree in engineering, science, biochemistry, biostatistics, public health or nursing.
- The program is 16 credits.
- $63,567 is the average salary for medtech workers in Minnesota.
- Medtech employees earn on average 40 percent more than their counterparts in other industries.
- Courses are taught by industry experts with practical experience and leadership working in the regulatory, quality and clinical research fields.
- The annual medtech networking and job fair is the largest of its kind and features 15-20 medtech industry companies.
- Product commercialization
- Post-market surveillance
- Product quality
Connect With Us
School of Graduate Studies
St. Cloud State University