As a student of Medical Technology Quality you will develop the tools and competencies to be an effective professional and leader in the field. You will learn the fundamentals of quality for the medtech industry, medtech regulatory impact, development and implementation of quality systems, design and manufacturing process development and validation and the overall management of quality for the industry.
- Offered at St. Cloud State at Plymouth lectures are available in person and via remote.
- Available as both a full-time and a part-time program.
- Courses offered weekday evenings and Saturday mornings.
- Designed in collaboration with medtech industry professionals.
- Coursework includes real-world examples and projects.
- Graduate assistantships are available.
- Medtech employees earn on average 40% more than their counterparts in other industries
- Courses are taught by industry experts with practical experience and leadership working in regulatory and related fields.
- The industry's most senior and experienced executive leaders in medical device design and manufacturing quality serve on the program's industry advisory board.
- The annual medtech networking and job fair is the largest of its kind featuring 15-20 medtech industry companies.
- Recognized STEM graduate program.
- Product quality
- Product commercialization
Connect With Us
School of Graduate Studies (facebook)
St. Cloud State University (twitter)