Clinical Mental Health Counseling (M.S.)
- Assistant Professor
- Ph.D. Counselor Education and Counseling, Idaho State University
- Kristen’s clinical focus is concentrated on college student identity development, empowerment, gender issues, first-generation student issues, and many more. She practices from an intersectional feminist and relational cultural lens. Kristen is deeply passionate about social justice and counselor education; much of her research and other scholarly/creative activities are about subjects at the center of two intersecting concepts. These concepts include classism within academia, first-generation students as professors, and weight-based oppression.
Tina M. Sacin
- Ph.D. Counselor Education, University of Central Florida
- LPC, Minnesota
Trauma (EMDR), Couples where one/both are survivor of trauma, Group counseling, Grief and Loss, Social Justice in Counseling, Supervision in Counselor Training, Cultural Fluency
- Professor, Licensed Psychologist
- PhD. Urban Education, specialization in counseling psychology (APA accredited) University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Niloufer M. Merchant
- Professor Emeritus
- Group work, multicultural counseling and competence, social justice issues, mind-body healing, mindfulness practices, and trauma.