Clinical Mental Health Counseling (M.S.)
The Clinical Mental Health Counseling program at St. Cloud State University is accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP) under 2016 standards.
The accreditation runs through October 2024.
Annual Program Report and Vital Statistics
2021-2022 program results:
- Credits required for the program: 61
- Enrollment: 38
- Past year graduates: 12
- Completion rate: 98%
- Licensure exam (NCE) pass rate: 100%
- Job placement rate of graduates: 100%
- 2021-2022 applications for admissions: 86
- 2021-2022 cohort: 14 full time
Here is our Clinical Mental Health Counseling Annual Program Evaluation Report.