Academic advising is an integral part of your undergraduate education. The Herberger Business School strives to provide each student with the resources, guidance, and support to achieve your academic, career, and personal goals.
As a student of St. Cloud State University and the Herberger Business School, you share a responsibility in your success by being aware of the various requirements, policies, and services. We hope that this site will provide you with the general information you need to successfully complete your undergraduate degree.
Advisors are available to help you with your course selections and to answer other academic questions you may have, including:
- Degree requirements, including liberal education
- Course and major/minor selection
- Education abroad
- Requests for HBS upper division status
- Appropriate resources and referrals
- Assistance in planning strategies for improving the GPA for students experiencing academic difficulty
- Overrides for upper business core
Remember that it is not too soon to plan for next semester. Stop in and visit with an advisor. We look forward to helping you!