Student Accessibility Services
Alternative Testing Procedures
Students who have been approved for testing accommodations will require alternative testing arrangements. Professional staff members employed by Student Accessibility Services (SAS) proctor exams taken in our office (Centennial Hall, Room 202). Testing is done in the SAS office unless other appropriate arrangements are made.
It is the responsibility of the student to make arrangements for alternative testing.
Students who have been approved for testing accommodations will be able to schedule their tests in SAS on our website. Student Accessibility Services will email you requesting proctoring information. Please fill out the requested proctoring information in a timely manner. The procedure will be as follows.
- It is the student’s responsibility to schedule their test in SAS at least 72 hours prior to the date of their test.
- The course instructor will receive an e-mail after the student has scheduled an exam. Please respond to the email promptly.
- Our preferred method of receiving exams is via email to the SAS Office Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer to drop off a paper copy, feel free to do so in our office (Centennial Hall, Room 202) between the hours of 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Tests are administered M-F between 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. in Student Accessibility Services, Centennial Hall 202.
- Preferred method to return completed exams is to scan and email back to the professor. Completed exams can be delivered to your main department office by the end of the next business day (please specify office location) or may be picked up between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
PLEASE NOTE: *** Preferred method of test delivery is via email to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, problems, concerns or for more information on services available for students with disabilities please contact the Student Accessibility Services office at 320-308-4080.