Parking & Transportation
Travel/Vehicle Rental Procedures
Enterprise-Rent-A-Car, St. Cloud, provides travel vehicles for authorized St. Cloud State employees and student employees attending field trips, meetings and other state business.
- Complete or have on file a State of Minnesota Vehicle User Agreement
- An Eligible or Conditional rating is required for any state-business roadway travel involving an Enterprise vehicle or personal vehicle
- Rent online using your six-digit St. Cloud State cost-center number
- If you need to tow a trailer, notify Enterprise at least 72 hours in advance
- Comply with Minnesota State travel policies and procedures, the employee's bargaining agreement or compensation plan, state laws, federal laws and IRS guidelines
- Complete required forms for reimbursement of authorized business travel expenses
The employee's supervisor must approve travel requests and expenses. Direct reimbursement questions to Business Services at 320-308-4005. Rentals initiated outside the U.S. require insurance coverage from the rental company.
Vehicle User Agreement
State of Minnesota policies require prior authorization for students and employees to drive personal or Enterprise vehicles on state business.
Students and employees may be granted either an Eligible or Conditional rating. It is automatically renewed, annually.
Safely Operating Trailers and Vans