Executive Master of Engineering Management (EMEM) - St. Paul
Faculty and Staff
Hiral A. Shah, Ph.D., CEI, CPEM, CSM, PMP
- Professor and Graduate Director Engineering Management
- ASEM Fellow, Editor, ASEM Engineering Body of Knowledge (EMBOK).
- Ph.D. 2008, Eastern Michigan University
Project Management, Facilities layout design, Certification exam development, Lean manufacturing, Delphi technique, curriculum development, trends and improvements in online teaching systems.
Ben Baliga, Ph.D., P.E., CPEM, ASEM Fellow
Adjunct Faculty from Industry
Dr. Changyue Luo
- Ph.D., Business Management, University of Minnesota
- B.S., Computer Science, University of Science and Technology of Beijing
- Dr. Luo is a resident faculty of the College of Management. Dr. Luo’s research interests include product innovation management, machine learning, operations and decision sciences in supply chain. His research appears on peer reviewed journals such IIE Transactions on System Engineering, IIIE Engineering Management, and Engineering Management Review. Prior to pursuing an academic career, he worked as a computer programmer and a project coordinator at the Computing Institute of China.
- Sr. Metrology Manager, Boston Scientific
- Otto holds a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering degree from the University of Minnesota, Duluth and his Master of Engineering Management from St. Cloud State University.
- Principal Engineer, Midcontinent Independent System Operator MEM, St. Cloud State University
- Wax holds his Bachelor of Science in electrical engineering from the University of Minnesota and his Master of Engineering Management from St. Cloud State University.
Roger Hargreaves, P.E.
- Director, Xcel Energy
- MEM, St. Cloud State University
- Executive Master of Engineering Management, St. Cloud State University, Minnesota
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Minnesota
- Senior Quality Assurance Engineer/Supervisor at local medical device manufacturers in Twin Cities area. Certified Quality Engineer, Certified Quality Auditor by American Society for Quality (ASQ).
Lamya Ait Sadiq, CAEM
- Engineer (Medical Device Industry)
- Masters in Executive Engineering Management, St. Cloud State University
- B.S,, Mechanical Engineering, St. Cloud State University
- Lamya is Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt/Black belt Certified through Purdue University.
- Director of Engineering, Emerson
- M.S., Technology Management, University of St. Thomas
- M.S., Software Engineering, University of St. Thomas
- B.S., Computer Science, University of North Dakota
Trent Lackie, PMP
- Project Management Supervisor, Boston Scientific
- MBA, University of Phoenix
- B.S., Biochemistry, University of Minnesota
- Adjunct Faculty, Management, Metropolitan State University
- MBA (HR-OD), 1999, University of St. Thomas
- M.S., Exercise Science, St. Cloud State University
- B.S., Marketing, B.S., Community Health, St. Cloud State University
- Organizational Behavior & Leadership, Management, Entrepreneurship
Dr. Antar Salim
- D.B.A., Argosy University
- M.B.A., Southern Illinois University – Edwardsville
- B.S., Chemical Engineering, University of Michigan
Antar Salim has a BS in Chemical Engineering from the University of Michigan. After completing his degree, he worked for Lincoln Electric as a technical sales representative. During his career with Lincoln, he completed his MBA from Southern Illinois University – Edwardsville.
With a penchant for teaching, he joined Dakota Country Technical College (DCTC) as an Adjunct instructor and Customized Sales Representative.
After a number of years with DCTC, Antar served as an adjunct instructor for St. Mary’s University, Metro State University, and Rasmussen College.
After receiving his DBA, in 2013, from Argosy University with a research interest in Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Leadership success, Antar joined the staff at St. Mary’s University in a full time capacity as a core faculty member. For the past five years, Antar primarily teaches economics, finance and statistics.
Terri Erickson, PE
- M.S., Engineering Management, St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud, MN
- B.S., Structural Engineering, University of Minnesota
Lean and Strategic Improvement Consultant; Engineering Manager; Structural Engineer.
Interests include application of operations science to improve project production management systems. Dedicated to improving construction and design services and the teams who deliver them.