Faculty in Gerontology at St. Cloud State University
312 Brown Hall
St. Cloud State University
720 Fourth Ave. S.
St. Cloud, MN 56301
- Associate Professor / Graduate Coordinator
- Ph.D. 1997, Virginia Tech
- M.P.A. 1985, Seattle University
- B.A. 1976, California State University
- Specialties within the field of aging: policy, chemical addictions/mental health, diversity, sexuality and women.
- Professor / Program Director
- Ph.D. 1993, University of Delaware
- M.A. 1989, University of Connecticut
- B.A. 1986, University of Connecticut
- Specialties within the field of aging: dementia, housing, intergenerational service-learning