CCS - MN Highway Safety and Research Center
Since 1974, the MHSRC has provided educational activities and training that prevents financial loss and human trauma and promotes the safe operation of vehicles on highways.
We offer real-life scenarios in a controlled environment to develop drivers in all vehicle classes as well as online and classroom courses.
Our top features:
- 160-acre driving range
- Full-time, nationally certified instructors
- Fleet of instructional vehicles
- Courses offered year-round
- Free PIT refresher, after PIT certification
- Assistance with pursuit/PIT policy development
- Ride-along evaluations and follow-up services
- Departmental training reports
- Customized educational programs at your facility or ours
Watch to learn more about the MHSRC